Giving Karma Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
Tried to give Karma to several folks (in the ISO Armenian recipes thread), but not seeing where or how to do so. Sorry, if it's staring me right in the face, but use to be below the poster's name (if I recall). Am I missing something? TIA

There is a row of icons across the bottom of the poster's name area. The second one is a white bakance scale. Click on that to give Karma (reputation).

"balance" scale but it looks like some wadded up white paper for us older folks :LOL:

Oh. Now I see it. Der! Sorry guys. I better get some reading glasses. I thought that was a cute little flower. :blush: Thank you Andy & Kelf. (I think I need some more memory as well. :LOL::ermm:)

In situations like this mouse "hovering" helps a lot. Usually when there are ICONS that have no lable, such as the ones we are speaking of here, if you move your mouse pointer over them, don't click, you will se a short description of what the iconos for. That's how I learned. Alos, I'm with KE, dosen't look like a scale.

AC

"balance" scale but it looks like some wadded up white paper for us older folks :LOL:

Me too. Just click on the icon that looks like this!

paperBall-s.jpg

oh I thought it was supposed to be a little angel!!! :angel:

:LOL::LOL::rolleyes:

Did it have a lego up it's nose?

LOL Jeekinz - that's it!!

bowlingshirt - thanks, now I can add something else to the list that it looks like! Like those funny glasses people wear with the nose...only these are all white!

Did it have a lego up it's nose?

LOL Jeekinz - that's it!!

bowlingshirt - thanks, now I can add something else to the list that it looks like! Like those funny glasses people wear with the nose...only these are all white!

You mean these?

:LOL: Jeeks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom