Guy Fieri banners?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cannot remember the last time I saw an ad on any forum. APB - Poof, no more ads.
Giada is overrated BTW.
She not all that good a chef either. Is she a trained chef?

I mean I like her, and she is pretty and all. But I have not watched food network or any food shows in years. There was a time when thats all I watched.

She trained as a chef at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and worked as a chef and caterer before being recruited by Food Network; her show has won several Daytime Emmys. I don't think she has the most engaging personality, but I like many of her recipes.

If you haven't watched her show in many years (if ever), why do you say she's overrated?

Last edited:
I remember when she first came on the FN. She would always refer to what she made at home. Was she married? Did she have kids? Who was she cooking for 'at home'? It was finally revealed that she had a husband.

It seem FN used her cleavage to draw in the male audience. And they were afraid they would lose that if the husband was revealed. Even though they had that little piece of cloth at the bottom of her cleavage, there was enough left to make it interesting to her audience. :angel:

She cooked with her family when she was growing up and spent time in the restaurant her grandfather owned.

I don't think Food Network told her how to dress. She spent her early years in Rome, Italy, and Los Angeles, which are much less conservative than most the United States.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom