Guy Fieri banners?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
The past couple days I've had huge banner ads showing Guy Fieri across the top and down the sides of my screen.
Any chance I can get those replaced with Giada De Laurentiis? :brows:

Go to the FN site. Look up all of Giada's recipes. Stay at her site for a while. I promise you a new banner will appear. Big brother is watching you. :angel:

:LOL: Pac. When my younger son moved back in for a while I'd see him watching Giada cooking. It took me a while to realize his interest wasn't in cooking but in the view of her whisking something in her low top.

No one ever pays attention when I whisk anything with my low top.

:LOL: Post a video, we'll watch!

I remember when Giada criticized a contestant in a FN food contest she was helping to judge for exposing too much cleavage.

DH says that Giada De Laurentis is no cook....because she's not fat. He says she doesn't even eat what she cooks. When he sees Ina Garten or Anne Burrell he says "Now there's a cook!" If his reasoning was correct, I would be the best cook on the block! LOL

Hey, no more Guy!
After that db error today he disappeared.
Cool. He was shrinking the DC page.
Not that Giada wouldn't have either...

I watched Giada's show for the cooking and the view. I have made a few of her recipes and they turned out great. Beats looking at Emeril.

The only time I notice ad banners is when some one says they are happening. Then I look around and might see one. I have the borders of my Window narrowed to the edge of the posts.

The only time I notice ad banners is when some one says they are happening. Then I look around and might see one. I have the borders of my Window narrowed to the edge of the posts.

That's a really good way to avoid them!

Himself installed AdBlock Plus about a month ago. Now it's "ads? What ads?" I still have a right-hand column but all that is listed there now are the threads with current activity. I'll click from that column if I see something interesting rather than going back to the home page.

I cannot remember the last time I saw an ad on any forum. APB - Poof, no more ads.
Giada is overrated BTW.
She not all that good a chef either. Is she a trained chef?

I mean I like her, and she is pretty and all. But I have not watched food network or any food shows in years. There was a time when thats all I watched.

I cannot remember the last time I saw an ad on any forum. APB - Poof, no more ads.
Giada is overrated BTW.
She not all that good a chef either. Is she a trained chef?

I mean I like her, and she is pretty and all. But I have not watched food network or any food shows in years. There was a time when thats all I watched.

She has professional training and some work experience. I don't know if she's ever run a kitchen.

Overrated? You have to be highly rated to the point you don't deserve it to be overrated. I don't think she has ever been very highly regarded.

As I said earlier, I've tried a few of her recipes and found them excellent. But that's true of several FN personalities.

I remember when she first came on the FN. She would always refer to what she made at home. Was she married? Did she have kids? Who was she cooking for 'at home'? It was finally revealed that she had a husband.

It seem FN used her cleavage to draw in the male audience. And they were afraid they would lose that if the husband was revealed. Even though they had that little piece of cloth at the bottom of her cleavage, there was enough left to make it interesting to her audience. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom