Help! I can't decide!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heat

Senior Cook
This might be a ridiculous question, but......i still need to ask it!! Where would someone put a recipe for Stuffed Bell Peppers? The beef catagory, vegetable catagory, the rice catagory, or the dairy catagory? Hahahahaha. Yes, i really am asking this question!:)

That would be a judgment call heat. I can see it fitting into quite a few different categories. The ones that stand out the most for me would be vegetable and rice.

Vegetable

no

beef

no

rice

ohhh, I can't decide either.

I'm leaning towards beef though. Because when eating stuffed bell peppers, I don't think of "gee, this pepper is the best part of this dish".

The bell peppers is more of a holding container for the beef. You can easily put stuffing ingredients in tomatoes, artichokes, zucchinis...

Heat said:
This might be a ridiculous question, but......i still need to ask it!! Where would someone put a recipe for Stuffed Bell Peppers? The beef catagory, vegetable catagory, the rice catagory, or the dairy catagory? Hahahahaha. Yes, i really am asking this question!:)

Depends on your stuffing I would think. Use your best judgement:chef:

Maybe this is a stretch, but how about putting it in the casserole category? The only difference between the stuffed pepper and a usual casserole is the container. The mixture qualifies. If you make a bunch of stuffed peppers, you bake them together in a casserole or similar dish.

Just a thought...

ok, heres the score!

2 for vegtables
2 for Beef
1 for Miscellaneous
1 for Neutral
1 for Casserole
So, looks to me it was'nt a crazy question after all!!:LOL:
So, im gonna go with Luv and Eric!! I guess it would probably get more hits there! Hahahah Thanks Everyone!:rolleyes:

Oh my Gosh!

I posted it in the Beef section. And, after all my pondering, even asking yall, someone moved it to vegtables and vegetarians. :neutral: Oh well! It dont matter!:rolleyes:

Heat said:
I posted it in the Beef section. And, after all my pondering, even asking yall, someone moved it to vegtables and vegetarians. :neutral: Oh well! It dont matter!:rolleyes:
Hi Heat.

Your recipe IS posted in the Beef section. It looked so good that we also copied it to the Vegetable forum.

Hahahahah Ok!

Ok Thanks!! I was thinking about that but didnt know if i was allowed to. Hahahah!! Thanks MJ, Dove and ChesterChippy!! They are really really good!! Hahahahah mmmmmmm:chef:

Last edited:
Ummmmmmmm

It's not in the beef section! HAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH BUT, ITS STILL IN THE VEGETABLE CATAGORY! :LOL:
smilie_home.gif

Last edited:
Vegetable.

There are lots of different fillings for peppers. Not always with beef or rice.

But always with peppers!:ROFLMAO:

If I am going to look for a recipe, I'd look in veggies.

Last edited:
WoW!!

This is a Magical Place!!! Thanks Mr/Mrs Magic! I just looked in beef after looking 3 times and its there!! Yay!! Is someone playing with my mind????? Hahahahahahah :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom