Help Uploading Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aria said:
Shunka, What is Photobucket? I baked bread today. Have the photos in my computer. Cannot make it work. I just asked Uncle Bob for help.
1.Went to Brouse 2. upload from my computer location given 3. submit
I was not successful. Can you help?
Photo bucket is a site that will host your picture for you. You upload the pic from your hard drive to their site and they give you a code for forums. Here is another photo host site you can use - and they can resize your pics too.

ImageShack® - Hosting

MJ. I did what you suggested in Image Shack. Now where is the photo?

Aria said:
MJ. I did what you suggested in Image Shack. Now where is the photo?
Did you post the code they gave you, here, in your post?

MJ, Sorry. I was not aware I was suppose to take the code. I want to post message in: Homemade Bread Using Your Food Processor. I made bread yesterday took a photo and wanted to place the photo in my post.

Now that I KNOW ...I will post the code they give me. Will try again. Thanks

MJ, I am about to GIVE UP. Went to Image Shack
1. Click Browse
2.Select an image
3 .click ok/open
4. click host it
The it said uploading....after a while the screen went all blank and bottom
left said done. I did not see a code. Where is the code? Should I see a code before I click host it? I really feel STUPID. Help? Or should I give up?

I went to members photo clicked on correct Forum Cooking Clicked upload Found the photo via Browse. Seemed to be uploading. Again blank white page.....received message: 569 No Data. This Web page could not be opened with the specified browser request. Please try later.

I KNOW...I did the correct steps. What is 569 No Data etc??? Can anyone help? Thanks again.

Aria, once your photo uploads to photobucket or something similar the picture will show up. Below or to the side of the picture are different html codes - one of those codes begins with

It sounds like a problem with your computer. Have you defragmented lately, cleaned your temporary internet files, cleared your history, etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried Image Shack again. Followed the steps. NO PHOTO appeared. Just a blank screen with done on bottom. I give up.

kitchenelf, WOW...you know the file exists since it was sent in e mail and many people I sent (my friends and relatives) DID receive it. I got a message from Ben P.

We are corresponding...but still NO PHOTO posts. I did post my Pie in my avatar. And there are files in my computer. Beyond me. Thanks

Okay, what's up with the photo uploading?

I have posted lots of pictures on this site, right from my computer, not from Photobucket. Now all of a sudden, I can't. It's telling me that the size is wrong, but its 480 x 640 pixels, as always.

Another frustrated member. Guess I should copy this and send it somewhere else, too?

Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom