Hey! Wake up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It just takes a few seconds to report the offending post. That brings it to a mod's attention so they can deal with it promptly. Otherwise, you have to hope a mod will come across it by chance.

And, you are quoting me because why, Andy M?

Because you said you ignore the spam and move on, trusting the mods to deal with it.

I was suggesting the mods can deal with it better if members, you included, report the spam rather than ignoring it.

Yes please! Some of us are "out of the kitchen" and, at least for me, internet connection is spotty at best. The reports pinpoint the spam and it can be quickly dealt with.

Last edited:
i don't see why it should be necessary to ask dc members to report spam when we see it. or why there should be opposition to the very idea. it seems to me such a natural act which requires no time or effort by the reporter, and goes to the general good of our dc forum. tell me how i'm wrong, please.

Another nice thing about reported posts is that they go to our email accounts. If we don't have automatic access to DC, we can at least get the reports through email and then deal with it.

Last edited:
I, for one, respond first to all reported posts. They get taken care of before I start looking for what's funny, what's new and what's happening. Most of the time, before I even get my coffee in the morning. Reporting spam when you come across it is a huge time saver, the Mods and Admins appreciate it!

Who doesn't like pressing buttons??? :huh:

It's quick, it's easy and it should give everyone satisfaction in 2 ways .. it takes care of a problem and it keeps this great forum great !!

And a big thank you to the Mods who keep this place humming along. :clap:

That we DO PF, thanks to all who take the time to report. It really makes life easier for us.
kades

Back
Top Bottom