Hey! Wake up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
:LOL:
Man, we need a mod on to get rid of this barrage of spam this morning :ermm:
Where's our morning person? ;)

The spam was multiplying like rabbits this morning :LOL:
But if you are all we got... ;)

Thanks, Fi!

So far and I'm heading to work! They are easier for me to find if you report them, ya know...:ROFLMAO:

Report them? When the mods are on aren't they reading the posts? Or do they just log on so we think they are reading the posts... or are mods in name only :LOL: For all the mods we have you'd think someone would have seen them :huh:
Anyway, I've never reported a post. What do I do, just click on that triangle? I'll figure it out. Get on to work. I've been up working fours hours already.

Yes, we are reading the posts, but not all of them all at once! We have to stumble across them the same way everyone else does. Yes, the triangle is the report button. And contrary to popular belief, we don't read each and every post.

I'm two hours behind you...sun isn't even up yet.

Every time I see spam or even suspect it, I report it by clicking on the red rimmed triangle. It highlights the post for mods so they can send those posters to internet hell.

Okay, I am not quite awake and I come to this thread, read through it and then look at the highlights on the right. "ISO spam recipes" :wacko: I know in the back of my little mind it is legit, but it just strikes me weird for some reason. Oh how I wish sometimes I could drink coffee...of any kind!

Takes me back to a crazy night where Barbara L and I were up for hours deleting TONS of not only spam but really inappropriate stuff on this site. It kept popping up constantly!!. I think it was 2:30am before I was through - 5:30 her time!

Takes me back to a crazy night where Barbara L and I were up for hours deleting TONS of not only spam but really inappropriate stuff on this site. It kept popping up constantly!!. I think it was 2:30am before I was through - 5:30 her time!

I remember that! Kitchenelf was beside herself the next day.

The very first time I reported spam, I got blocked permanently for sending spam. I was beside myself. I wanted to cry. Fortunately, PF corrected the problem and I was back. Now when I report a spam, I report it immediately and within seconds, if PF is on, I get an acknowlegement. :angel:

I was a pretty good spam catcher in my days. But I must say it is nice just to "push the button" and let someone else deal with it! And you guys do it so well! :)

Back
Top Bottom