Hey! Wake up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You all know what coffee I was referring to, don't you? The one where monkeys eat the beans, then it's collected...

Poor Pac was trying to have a conversation with me before I'd even made a coffee...I was mostly incoherent...

I hadn't heard of those. I did know about the coffee beans eaten by some wildcats that are then harvested. Kopi Luwak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ha-ha-ha, andy, har, har, harvested...the (coffee) beans are then "harvested".
very good, andy. i really love your deadpan, dry humor sometimes. this one really cracked me uo, andy, with its intestinal trip, and eventual elimination and, um...harvesting.:LOL:

and, andy, fyi, that's the very first lol icon i've ever used on dc. or anywhere. serious.

BTW, I used the report button this morning around 6:00. How'd it work?

i just used the report button on the "what camera do you use" thread. quan or quam or something thinks we all have taiwanese fonts in our computers.

I ignore the spam & move on. Trust that the mods will take care of the problems :)

It just takes a few seconds to report the offending post. That brings it to a mod's attention so they can deal with it promptly. Otherwise, you have to hope a mod will come across it by chance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom