Hey Y'all - Guess who's cooking on Discuss Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Karen - Even dripping, I envy you. I'd like to explore more of Mexico when I have the opportunity.

I hope you are having a nice week-end.

Bob

With all due respect to I'm sure is a very fine lady and chef.....I have to turn the channel when she's on, I can't stand her accent.....I find it extremely grating on my nerves....I'm sorry all you Southerners....truly......guess it's my age!!!....lol

CasparImproved said:
Karen - Even dripping, I envy you. I'd like to explore more of Mexico when I have the opportunity.

Just let me know when you are headed down this way, Bob! To get to our casa, you first fly into Puerto Vallarta. It is paradise - drippin' in the kitchen is a small price to pay.

Ahhh, I'm sorry...I honestly didn't mean to be rude......I apologize to anyone I offended. But, some people say they turn G off 'cause she does/doesn't pronounce Italian words properly.....sorry guys

As a Southern cook, I'm very pleased that Paula has become part of our community. My roots are in southeast Georgia (Liberty County, since the early 1800's), and I care deeply about our food tranditions.

Welcome, Paula, and keep up the good work!

I just watched the video of her husband Michael and the great combover..What a hoot..He is a sweetheart.
kadesma

Paula, has posted about her favorite thing to eat..You should go and see, it looks wonderful and fun.
kadesma

Mmmm, I love cupcakes as well. We have a Sprinkles here in Dallas and they are good but I am not sold on the hype around them. One thing I don't like is the mountain of icing on the top and the cake way down below, it's hard to get a good bite of both. That's why layer cakes or smaller cupcakes are better IMO. I guess I want my cake and eat it too!

Oh dear, Paula wants people to send pictures of their frosted cupcakes:LOL:
cj

If you go to the site, and the blog on cupcakes, look for comment number 9. If you click on the avatar you will see some pictures!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom