How about a cookbook category?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My DH built me a pantry unit as an extension of the kitchen into the dining room as I do not have enough space for all my flours and other specialized ingredients for baking and special diets. It wasn't deep enough to make a full wall behind it so he backed it with a bookshelf for cookbooks and nicknacks. Between my angel collection and my cookbook collection (nearing the 300 mark if it hasn't passed it with my last cookbook club delivery) the unit is bursting at the seams.

He told me once it is full of one or the other I have to stop collecting both. I am trying to find hiding places for some of the rarely used books so I can keep going. They are an invaluable resource for me. And yes I do read them from cover to cover as well. I also copy the most used ones into my computer program so that I don't wreck the pages and can scale the recipes easily.

LPB, I'm right behind you with about 250. And I'm totally our of space for them. And there are always at least a couple of new ones on my night stand for bedtime reading.

Today I went to Mazarro's and got Lidia Bastianich to sign her new book, Lidia Cooks From the Heart of Italy. The pics from Italy are gorgeous! If I can figure out how to get the pics out of my cell phone, I'll post them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom