How advertising works?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kjchen69

Assistant Cook
hi guys, new here and I posted a thread and it got deleted, any one knows why? because they didn't give me an explanation and below is the message I send to them, hope they will see this and give me an explanation and I'll update it, thanks

weeks ago I posted a twotweleve SS set in Cookware, Bakeware, Pots and Pans forum, weeks later no one seems heard about it so I thought I'll give everyone the benefit by telling people what's my thoughts about the set, but today I found it got deleted without a explanation, why did you (or the host of forum) delete it? please let me know why did you do this to me as a new member and I thought here is a great place for exchanging people experiences and I thought since no one knows about the questions I posted I would give my own experiences for people to know. I am kind of angry when I found out my post is deleted, please give me a explanation, thanks.

If it were advertisement to sell the cookware, that is the reason it was deleted. I did not see it, so, I can't say for sure.

I didn't see it either but
Texas is right. No advertising allowed.

Welcome to the group!

i saw them yesterday, and it did look like an advertisement. maybe that's why it was deleted.

That was me, I have PMed you so please go check your Inbox. Thanks all for the reminders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom