How do I cut and paste?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Put your curser at the beginning of the text you want to copy - hold down your left mouse button and drag the mouse over the area you want to copy. Let go of the mouse button. The area you want to copy is now a dark blue.

Click your right mouse button once, click on "copy".

Now go to where you want to paste it making sure you click left mouse button one time to place curser where you want it. Right click mouse button once, click on "paste".

Let me know if you need more help.

Or for keyboard shortcut, highlight the texy and do Ctrl + C for copy and then Ctrl + V to paste.

That's the way I do it Rainee but for some reason everyone else prefers the right click method - me? I like the Control C and Control V like you.

Hi, all - I know how to do a cut and paste - trouble is, when I do it with the new site here, I'm getting the recipe in a box with borders - :blink:

I have not noticed that problem here, but when I need to copy and past from a site with a lot of formatting, what I do is paste into notepad first. That should get rid of the formatting. Then you can copy it from there and paste it wherever you want.

I see the line you are talking about marmalady. It's there for me too. The only way I know how to get rid of it is to copy and paste to a word program then print it - that's what I had to do. I guess I just haven't paid attention to know it was even there (it's very, very faint on my paper - is it faint on yours or more pronounced? Just curious since I just changed my black ink cartridge.)

Back
Top Bottom