How may I disable my repping icon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linux

Washing Up
I disabled my VM’s no probs, but can’t see how I can do the same for the rep thingy. For personal reasons I don’t rate rep.

Thanks. :)

There is no individual control for this feature. But many folks just ignore the feature and the ability to leave negative reputation HAS been disabled for everyone :)

Thank you. I appreciate that. :)

img_914281_0_7390eeb16ccf02876a6f3785ed95ad0d.gif

Further to my enquiry, green rep thingys suddenly appeared yesterday, all at once, and I scrolled to the bottom of my C/p page only to find one person had repped me. Is there any way I can see who previously repped?

Further to my enquiry, green rep thingys suddenly appeared yesterday, all at once, and I scrolled to the bottom of my C/p page only to find one person had repped me. Is there any way I can see who previously repped?

You should be able to see the ten most recent karma givers on your User CP page. If you only see one...

Thanks Andy, but all I can see is one person, and on the far right-hand side are: 1040 point(s) total

Considering I haven‘t been here all that long, that's got to be a pretty good score. :)

The amount of points you get are based on how points the person giving you rep has themselves. Check your rep now.

Enjoy the reps. It's our way of saying good job. way to go, thank you
kades

Back
Top Bottom