I can't see threads...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lulu

Head Chef
I can see the titles etc, but when clicking on thye thread (from main menu, new posts or User CP - subscribed threads) its not opening :( Not sure whats going on, but I'll click back later or tomorrow now, its supper time in Italy!:)

There is some site maintenance taking place right now. Hang tight!:)

I'm having the same problem - glad I wasn't the only one, as I'm always hot to blame my poor computer - lol!!!

In fact, this particular thread seems to be the only one I can access.

Thanks, MJ. Can't read the posts/threads. Only thing that comes to the screen is quick reply. Will hold on. Appreciate all you folks do here.

Andy was doing some maintenance on the site to fix the PM problem, had to reboot the server and we didn't come back online right away... :shock: working on the missing threads now.:)

MJ said:
Andy was doing some maintenance on the site to fix the PM problem, had to reboot the server and we didn't come back online right away... :shock: working on the missing threads now.:)

Ahhhh, dontcha love computers :ermm: Meanwhile, can I have a slice o' pizza :LOL: Thanks for the update - emails are getting thru...haven't mentioned it, but I have the four little icons at the bottom, someone mentioned a bit ago. Thanks guys.

Added note - I haden't been here for awhile, but noticed the first top 1/3 of the page were adds, double blue underscores of words relating to cooking/ingredients, & a subliminal? Crystler add as I moved the mouse around the page, & the four icons at the bottom of each post. Hope my input helps. (Also I delete cookies, ad-aware etc. on a reg basis). Thanks, Andy.

shpj4 said:
When I open up Introductions & Birthdays I don't see any information to reply to.

I hope you get it fixed.
Jill,
things are being worked on as I type this..Hang on and all will be okay again soon.

kadesma:)

I'm still having problems. Can read the questions AND respond, but not always read everyone's contributions.

This will be fixed soon but give Andy R some time to do it. It's only been about an hour since he posted he was working on it. Expect it to take the better part of the day - this is a guesstimate. We understand the frustration - please be patient.

Back
Top Bottom