I see that a member is listed as banned !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seemed to me we had two of them recently, and I had never seen that since joining in March. One seems to have come and gone all in one day. The other, soon after.
But I would have called them something more than just a TROLL, had I the opportunity to meet them face to face. But I think we ignored them to death and they left of their own accord.
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah! HEY!

It happens all the time...we just don't let them hang around that long. There are always those that we have our eyes on too that will fool us for awhile. We try to give everyone the benefit of being an honest member first.

I like this forum for the cooking information and such. I get upset by all the political stuff, but have learned how to avoid it pretty much.

I like to talk politics, but only to people who can discuss them with an open mind and a level head (and not on DC because it's not allowed).

I haven't noticed too many trolls, good job mods!

I don't know enough about politics to discuss them and that's how I like to keep it :wacko:Of course, that's never stopped me from discussing other things :LOL:

It happens all the time...we just don't let them hang around that long. There are always those that we have our eyes on too that will fool us for awhile. We try to give everyone the benefit of being an honest member first.

I'll say... look how many posts they've let me have and I'm still here!!!! :rolleyes:

I'll say... look how many posts they've let me have and I'm still here!!!! :rolleyes:

It's the only way we can keep track of Lego girl - you know, make sure she's "safe" :LOL: :-p

laugh_13.gif

"Somebodies out there, watching me... waiting..."

Sorry, the song just popped into my head. I thought the joke was funny, but had a hunch it was gonna get yanked as too graphic.
And Home Depot as the location? Naw, should have been Menards or Lowe's! LOL.

Now I am gonna go to bed with visions of Mods with spy satellites watchin us....

This thread keeps popping into my mind. DC has put a lot of effort into making this as much of a community as a place to come for cooking info.
Why would anyone want to fool with that? There are sites where anyone that wants to can post whatever they want to and no one cares. There are also places to argue your head off, if you like. This is not one of those places and I for one find it refreshing.
I am on another site where it can get fairly testy. Enough so that one member posted a picture of another member's house just to be able to say "I know where you live."
Sit back, enjoy the calm, and leave the nastys to the other sites.

AC

I have to make a confession - this is not the forum that gets political it's another one. I had a senior moment when I posted. I am an idiot!!

Well that is why I said "somewhat" Lee. That one was not so cut and dry. It was discussed with the mods and admins as it was in a gray area. Some members were offended. Others found it funny. As we often do here, we erred on the side of the children.

As Bill Cosby said in "Bill Cosby Himself" I've seen my wife's job of dealing with those brain-damaged kids all day and I don't want any part of it---------I'm sure that's the job of the mods here on DC---being "parents" and policemen at the same time............sometimes I, myself, am surprised at what is allowed to pass and believe me I am NO prude..........like Bill Cosby I would not want the job of an unpaid DC moderator........it must be very difficult at times......I can certainly see that..........but it's because of you mods that DC is so successful........I've seen sites where people say the most vile things and get away with it..........it's nice to come here and relax and share and know that you're relatively safe .........thanks, all you DC mods!!!:):):)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom