Increase the time for edits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not to tangent too far off topic, but everyday when reading internet news articles from almost any source, I see blatant spelling errors, even on main headlines. I find it ironic in that so many grads major in English and get their diploma and land a job where they don't bother to proof read what they just submitted to major news sites.

Not to tangent too far off topic, but everyday when reading internet news articles from almost any source, I see blatant spelling errors, even on main headlines. I find it ironic in that so many grads major in English and get their diploma and land a job where they don't bother to proof read what they just submitted to major news sites.

Try working for a newspaper... like I did for 12 years! :wacko:

It just makes me more determined to spell correctly. Definite...definitely!

HELP!!!

I AM NEW TO POSTING AND THIS SITE. I THINK I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE:wacko:. I LOVE LEARNING NEW THINGS. MY HOME IS NORTH CAROLINA. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom