Is anyone else experiencing graphics problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't resist but they are two of my favourite tv characters....glenn & mitchell from "swamp people"

Attachments

• GLENN AND MITCHELL.jpg
    GLENN AND MITCHELL.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 227
gotta love glenn and mitchell. their porch was falling apart in one episode, so they went out into the swamp to get a cyprus tree to build a new porch. that's doin' it the hard way!

how about my new favourite guy from "mountain men", eustace conway:

EustaceConway1.jpg

couldn't resist but they are two of my favourite tv characters....glenn & mitchell from "swamp people"

Anyone notice they never seem to be bothered by mosquitos? I'd bet 20' down wind would gag a magot and 10' down wind you'd keel over dead.:ohmy:

gotta love glenn and mitchell. their porch was falling apart in one episode, so they went out into the swamp to get a cyprus tree to build a new porch. that's doin' it the hard way!

how about my new favourite guy from "mountain men", eustace conway:

View attachment 14210
haven't got that one over here yet bucky,but he looks like a nice boy:rolleyes:!
do you reckon that liz & kristie are lesbians? hope so:LOL:!

haven't got that one over here yet bucky,but he looks like a nice boy:rolleyes:!
do you reckon that liz & kristie are lesbians? hope so:LOL:!

Maybe, but Liz has a husband and kids.

"Now, the home of the Gator Queen is Vermillion Parish, near Pecan Island. She and husband Justin Choate live there with Liz’s daughter Jessica and her two stepsons, Daimon and Destin (who, according to Liz’s website, are planning to carry on the gator hunting tradition)."

Most men would probably wish that Cat Cora wasn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom