Karma question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks so much for asking this question!! I had forgotten all about "karma", & just checked in & really enjoyed reading what I'd gotten.

Thanks guys!!!!

I have never come across this Karma feature before.....how/why do you give karma? (sorry I am a bit of a techniphobe!)

lulu said:
I have never come across this Karma feature before.....how/why do you give karma? (sorry I am a bit of a techniphobe!)

Just below everyones names, there is a "give karma" button. Click on that and type inside the box any comment you want. You can give someone karma for helping you with a question, giving you tips on something, for a post that was extra helpful to you or, for just being a good sport or funny and making you feel good. There are different reasons to give karma, but, it's mainly for what you want to give it for. It's just a personal reward. You don't get anything for it, but, it makes you feel good to see that you got some for something that you did.

lulu said:
Hi lulu,
Texas told you how to give karma, now you can also go to the top of any page and find user CP there you will see some of the posts you've posted, scroll down and you will find the karma you've been given:) And who gave it to you.

kadesma

Last edited:
So...I see that I received comments/karma from my user CP, and in that box is says x points. But that number is way different than the number of comments/karma? What is it?

Each person has a different amount of karma to give out. The more you get karma, the more points you have to give out. So, you might have got 100 points from one person and only 1 from someone else. Does that help clear things up?

Back
Top Bottom