"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > Forum Admin: Tech Support & Announcements

Old 02-15-2007, 12:47 PM   #11
Technical Administrator

Please click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom and submit a ticket to the helpdesk system providing as much detail as possible on the navigation problems you are experiencing. I want to try to resolve these issues as quickly as possible and details such as where you were on the site and what links are failing would be of great help.

Franca, I have just replied to your email. Unfortunately, since your response was not entered directly into the helpdesk system and was emailed directly to me, it got buried in my inbox. I'm glad you sent a follow-up email. I would like to change this about our current system, but in the interim, please make sure to enter your replies in the helpdesk to insure that I and others can keep track of them efficiently. I apoligize for the delay and confusion, and I appreciate everyone's continued help and understanding.

Regards,
Ben

Old 02-20-2007, 04:02 PM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire

I just started browsing this topic because I too am having two of the three problems mentioned. I don't get error messages, but sometimes clicking on the first new post arrow takes me to the first new post and sometimes it takes me to the start of the thread. The email notification link always takes me to the start of the thread. I didn't expect more from that until now.

I'll try to write down the exact details and use the contact link mentioned to report when it happens. It's happens pretty haphazzardly.

Old 02-27-2007, 07:31 AM   #13
Chef Extraordinaire

I know this topic said to individually report problems with links not working correctly, and I did once, but it has become a regular occurrance now.
Clicking on the arrow/take me to first new post NEVER takes me to the first new post anymore. In one revived thread on pressure cookers it kept taking me to "Bushy's" post that revived the thread.
I don't understand. When I first joined the arrow link worked great
Old 02-27-2007, 10:35 AM   #14
Everymom

Do you know, I don't think I've ever used the first new post arrow. I always use the last post arrow and then just scroll my way back up to where I've been. That one always works.

Sorry this isn't working for so many of you. If you click on the contact us link on the blue bar on the bottom of the screen our wizard Ben will take a look at things and see if he can fix them for us.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #15
Chef Extraordinaire

That's what I've started doing, clicking on the last post arrow.
Now if I can only remember what page I read last on some of the active threads
Old 02-27-2007, 10:42 AM   #16
Everymom

I have that trouble too sometimes! LOL. The best thing to do when you have site issues is to Contact Us via that link. So please, don't hesitate to use it.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:55 PM   #17
Sous Chef

I am having trouble submitting to polls. The past several ones I have tried to enter have given me an error message. Could someone help?