Logged in names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

licia

Executive Chef
I can't remember the names in the forums and wonder if it is just okay to address them as their logged in name. I notice some of you know each other's names even if it isn't displayed in a post. Just wondering.

It's fine to call me anything you'd like.
Pds..pdswife..Trish...hey you...

licia,

Don't worry about that, you will get the names down just like us...Some call me Kads, or Kadesma, doesn't matter I like both so just keep chatting with us..We enjoy your company..
kadesma:)

My name should be easy to remember for you... I am also Licia!!:LOL: But Urmaniac is also fine for me, I take a certain pride in this nic!! (Explanation provided upon request... it is rather personal and silly I don't know if it is worth an explanation though!!)

You can call me anything you like as well :)

And urmaniac13, I would love to know the reason behind your name. Silly is good :mrgreen:

Silly is wonderful.
I could use a laugh right about now...
on my way back to the jury room.....!!!

Don't call me shorty :mrgreen:

I have been called:
KE
elf
kelf
kitchenelf
and much, much worse :angel:

The given name is Vicky

GB said:
You can call me anything you like as well :)

And urmaniac13, I would love to know the reason behind your name. Silly is good :mrgreen:

Oki GB & Trish too, u asked for it... :mrgreen:
Firstly I must let you know that I am an avid figure skating fan. I have gone to the European Championships in Copenhagen in 1994, and the Worlds in Birmingham UK 1995. "Urmaniac" is my nickname I got from the girls I was hanging out with there. My hero then, still is and will be always Alexei Urmanov, someone may remember he won the 1994 Olympic games at age 20. Anyway I was always chasing him around like a... um, "maniac", thus one of the gals came up with this very fitting nick, Urmanov + maniac = Urmaniac!! I use this nick for just about any user ID on the internet (one of the reasons is it is easier to remember if I just use one...), and the first time I tried it on AOL, to my astonishment, "urmaniac" was already taken, so I just threw in 13 at the end, as I am a perpetual 13 year old at heart!! :) So... that is the story behind my nick!! (I must remind you guys again... I cautioned it would be very silly!!)

And while I am at it I must show you the guy in question...

img_177338_0_196cc2f884f0926bfb452e5006bc8ae3.jpg
Alexei Urmanov:wub:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom