Logging me out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
For some reason the site is logging me out when I'm trying to post. I go to post and a page comes up and tells me I'm not logged in or don't have access to the site. Whats going on?

Sizz, scroll down and hit the Contact Us link to report this if you haven't already solved the problem. Our incredible tech Ben will help you sort it out.

Sizz, I had the same problem yesterday. I could not hold an internet connection. And I attributed it to my new broadband internet service, which misbehaves when it is cloudy and rainy, and it was cloudy and rainy yesterday.

I have several different sites up at the same time and I wasn't having any trouble with them at the time. No problems today though so the bug must of left.

Usually this is a problem with the privacy settings in IE being set to high - to block all cookies. vBulletin uses cookies to remember who you are and what posts you have viewed and things like that. Just remember that cookies are good for you on this site. ;)

Pook said:
Okay, I know this sounds nuts, but at times when I am in here and take a break to fold laundry or mop a floor, I find that when I come back that I am not signed in.
Does it take you longer than 60 minutes? Thats how long DC will "remember" you. After that you will be logged out if you don't use the remember me feature (for security reasons).

Now I'm having this problems when I log on and try to go to my User CP

We are sorry the page you are looking for: /profile.php
is no longer valid. Please
click here to continue.

Its like the darn energizer bunny....it keeps coming and coming and coming;)

Sizz, it usually does that to me if I click a Pop Up window for a PM and I have more than one PM in my inbox. Not sure WHY that happens, but its a pretty common thing. Did you happen to notice whether you had a couple of PMs or not?

Hi there: I too am having trouble getting into the "discuss cooking" site. I have it in my favourites, and click on as I have done in the past, and that darn page comes up with SizzlininIN gets.....helppppppppp.....LOL

No PM's Alix. I always click on the address in my address bar and just recently whenever I go up to click it that page appears....not all the time but sometimes.

ella/TO said:
Hi there: I too am having trouble getting into the "discuss cooking" site. I have it in my favourites, and click on as I have done in the past, and that darn page comes up with SizzlininIN gets.....helppppppppp.....LOL

Me, too. Yesterday and today, on my work computer and on my computer at home.

Lee

Ok...something is seriously going wrong with this site. I just went to post a thread and after hitting the button to post it I heard click, click, click and bam it posted it 3 times. Then when I went to edit and add something else it said it was an invalid entry.....errrrr!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom