Map Info, Please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's the map? You mean there's a map of where the members live?

Yes. And there was a thread back in April(?) stating it had been updated, but I am brain dead as to where to look.
Even since then we've probably had a couple hundred new members. I know they don't all post, but
there's got to be hundreds on the map, even outdated.

That's why I like when new members post their location. And so many don't.

SHUT UP! Geez! Two seconds of dorkiness can't get missed in this place. LOLOLOL! (And yes to the coffee please!)

We are soo on the ball, the ball is scared of us!

Or maybe it is too much coffee, you should come drink some so there is less for me, LOL.

Looking at the map, I could see taking a week or two week long vacation touring thru Southern Canada on the way out to Vancouver, then coming back via the northern states... anybody else ever thought of that? taking a trip that basically went from one place to another in a big circle or oval that takes you to other members cities?

Looking at the map, I could see taking a week or two week long vacation touring thru Southern Canada on the way out to Vancouver, then coming back via the northern states... anybody else ever thought of that? taking a trip that basically went from one place to another in a big circle or oval that takes you to other members cities?

I could see lots of free and good eats in that. Recipes too!
YIPPI! AND AWAY WE GO!!! Would love to get out of Fl.
in Sept., just when the leaves are changing, the apples are ready and the last of the years corn (or is that Aug. for corn?)
But I want a month.

Try it now B'sgirl. We were upgrading yesterday and you might have been in the middle of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom