March cook of the month!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
James,
no one deserves this more than you..You are a friend to all and one we all treasure..Thanks just for being YOU...

kadesma:)

I didn't recieve the March newsletter and would love to read it. Could someone please forward a copy to me..

kadesma:)

My Mother and Father were very big into politics, So much so we had a few chances to meet some fun people. My Mother and Father were invited to the White House many times and went a few. My Mother was assigned as County Ambassador and Picked up President Carter and the First Lady and brought them to our house for raising campaign funds for some State Offices . Jimmy Carter was there to Campaign for a few of them . Yes there were FBI Agents with Us :ohmy:. They also tried some of my Goodies !!!! :cool: We knew 6 weeks in advance that he would be there. I made my goodies 3 weeks ahead of time. Chocolate Covered Cherries aren't hard to make but do require time to set up. I don't have the recipe here but will try to get another copy from my teacher . Yes she still teaches !!!!!! :huh: The dough you make, its hard to believe it will make the gooey center, You wrap it around your pitted cherries and dip it 3 times in warm chocolate put it on wax paper and into the freezer it goes for at least 10 days to two weeks. We had many Goodies but they asked me for My copy of the recipe :cool: and said they really enjoyed the Cherries. I was told anytime I was in the Neighborhood to stop by :huh: . Do you think they would remember me after this long :mrgreen:? I know they would remember my parents.
P.S. Bonus I received an "A" for my SA in English about this that Year !!!!!!!! :ohmy:
Believe it or Not................ :chef:

Last edited:
{{{{{{{{JAMES}}}}}}}

You are a great asset to this site and I appreciate your involvement here - you can really bring us up when we need it! Sounds like you had some great life experiences. I'm glad Barbara got you hooked and you are now part of "us". I can't wait to meet you and Barbara - I know it will happen sometime.

I must admit, I read the newsletter a few minutes ago ;o)
haven't seen before, but I must admit, that's a great choice!
Congrats!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom