Member Photos!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What could be different? I've made no changes to my system and I see the Misc. category only.

So Mods and Admins, thus far are seeing all of them...Members are seeing only one. Narrowing down the problem, sorry, I'm a dope when it comes to the tech stuff, but it is being looked at!

Now that there are new categories HOW do I reassign my pictures to specific categories? I have tried but can't change the category for some reason. Do I now need to make an album for each category?

You can assign an album to a category. You can name your album anything you want but assign it to the category you think images in that album should display in for other viewers. As an example I have an album of cake pictures called "cake, Plain and Fancy" it is assigned to the pastries and baked good category. A member clicking on that category will see those cake pics.

You can assign an album to a category. You can name your album anything you want but assign it to the category you think images in that album should display in for other viewers. As an example I have an album of cake pictures called "cake, Plain and Fancy" it is assigned to the pastries and baked good category. A member clicking on that category will see those cake pics.

Once that's done, how do you change a photo assignment to a different category?

If you go to the picture you can edit it and change the album it is in.

Each member would have to create an album for each category then move their photos from one of their albums to the one that's linked to the right category.

I am a little lost on this. . . .

If I click member Photos, I have plenty of categories. If I click Add Album, there is only ONE option, the "Everything Else" category.

How do we add photos to the correct sub-category now?

If I click member Photos, I have plenty of categories. If I click Add Album, there is only ONE option, the "Everything Else" category.

Same problem/dilemma here. Only 1 category option for album and no way to assign pictures to any other category.

Well.. that is obviously how it isn't supposed to work...

Will get that looked at.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom