Member Titles...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the Record!! Yellow, mustard based BBQ is from South Carolina.

North Carolina, where we have been bbqing some 350 years, it's a vinegar based sauce.

There is some good bbq in FL, you just gotta knwo where to get it. Have a few BBQ buddies around FL. Good people.

Heat, are you Indian? Have been noticing your avatars. Do you compete in chili cookoffs? I believe Alix won a local chili contest.

We compete in BBQ.

EB's Bar-B-Que Cooking Team

Yes Rainee, im Cherokee Indian. Thanks for asking! But, no ive never been in a chili cook-off before. Atomic Jed and i have this little funny thing on the side about our very own chili cook-off. But, we both know who would win!! Hahahahha! And Pdswife1, i would go for the red!! Unless you want to try the yellow. but, i say have the red on hand just in case! Hahahahha! Do you agree Michael?

Heat said:
Yes Rainee, im Cherokee Indian. Thanks for asking! But, no ive never been in a chili cook-off before. Atomic Jed and i have this little funny thing on the side about our very own chili cook-off. But, we both know who would win!! Hahahahha! And Pdswife1, i would go for the red!! Unless you want to try the yellow. but, i say have the red on hand just in case! Hahahahha! Do you agree Michael?

I've got a red sauce ( you pros would prbly LAUGH at it ) but, I've never even heard of a yellow bbq sauce. How does one make it??

It is just a mustard base sauce. Look in the sauces, rubs forum and see if any are there. If not, I'll post some.

pdswife1 said:
I've got a red sauce ( you pros would prbly LAUGH at it ) but, I've never even heard of a yellow bbq sauce. How does one make it??

I've never seen a recipe that I couldn't learn something from.

Oyiso Rainee, I really dont speak the language, but a couple words. Like i know Heat is Udilega, lol. I really want to learn it tho. But, its nice to meet another Native. :)

AJ, you Lakota?

Heat, I know just a few words Cherokee, and Souix. I too would love to learn the language.

Back
Top Bottom