Member's Profile "Title"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
The forum software assigns a title to each member based on number of posts. cook, executive chef, etc.

Members used to have the ability to put in custom titles but I cannot find that function anymore. My title was changed by someone with access to my profile and I'd like to change it.

The forum software assigns a title to each member based on number of posts. cook, executive chef, etc.

Members used to have the ability to put in custom titles but I cannot find that function anymore. My title was changed by someone with access to my profile and I'd like to change it.

What do you want it changed back to, Andy?

So.... The website/software assigns the title itself based on the number of posts correct???? Wanted to make sure I read it correctly

I'm curious why it was taken away? Please change it to Certified Pretend Chef

I've been an administrator on some forum sites where sometimes maverick moderators would change user titles for specific members just for fun. (Besides technical work administrators are often called to duty to restrain playful moderators.) Another fun moderator plaything is the word filter, where when a member posts one word it is changed into another word when the post is displayed. That's the thing that turns **** into ****. (I just typed asterisks. You can use your imagination.)

I've found it interesting on some sites where members can customize their titles. Just like signatures there are rules, and "administrator" and "moderator" are always automatically off limits.

So.... The website/software assigns the title itself based on the number of posts correct???? Wanted to make sure I read it correctly

Some sites have contests and raffles to change member titles as the reward, or to award the privilege to have a larger avatar image. I don't know if DC has that.

forty_caliber said:
Bribing moderators with food might help! I"m fond of Oatmeal cookies.....;)

I like rhubarb...good caviar works too... ;)

I would vote for anything that describes your fabulous food pics, MsM!

Last edited:
Let's run a contest to pick MsMofet's title. The winner gets to pick her title. :devilish: ;)

Who knows? Maybe she'll win... :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom