Multi Quote???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay you computer smart folks.

How does it work???? :whistling

I click the button but for the life of me I can't figure out how to "quote" different posters in a single post. :mad:

Yes I'm a computer dummy and I like it that way. Please keep it simple. ;)

But I would like to use the feature when I click a thread that has many points by different posters I'd like to respond to. :)

Click the "Multi" button for each post you want included in your reply (the + will change to a - for each one you select). Then when you are ready to write your reply, just click "Reply", or click "Quote" on the last post you want to include. All of the posts you clicked "Multi" for will be displayed in the in the Reply window in the order that you selected them.

If you change your mind, click the "Multi" button again and the - will change back to a + and it will be deselected.

RPCookin's instructions were spot on.

Zagut, one way I have mucked up multi-quote is by forgetting that I clicked it. It seems to me that I clicked multi-quote and forgot and didn't respond at all to the thread. Then, days later, when I did reply to the thread, there was a message about including the multi-quote. Had me scratching my head.

I've wondered this too, and had it explained to me a couple of months ago and still didn't get it....:LOL:

Testing....:LOL:
.....looks like it worked. Thanks, all! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom