Need some help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
For the last few days... when ever I make a post, no matter how many times I hit the return key my postings all show up in paragraph form. All the words are bunched together. Also... I can't get the smiley guys to work. There is not a CHECK mark next to the " disable smiles in text" box. Any Idea about WHY? Thanks!

It's one of two things.....

1. I have no clue. No, really.

2. Cement mixer always works for me! :)

Kidding, hope help is on the way!!!!!

Need some help please.....

Need some help please..... For the last few days... when ever I make a post, no matter how many times I hit the return key my postings all show up in paragraph form. All the words are bunched together. Also... I can't get the smiley guys to work. There is not a CHECK mark next to the " disable smiles in text" box. Any Idea about WHY? Thanks! __________________

Trish I am not sure, but this sounds like something computer specific to me. Not something caused by DC. Have you run a spyware removal program lately? If not, you should give that a shot.

lol.. My hubby works for Microsoft GB... he has all those spy/virus thingys running every day. DC is the only site I have a problem on... YES, ok.. now you know I go to other sites too. I'm so sorry. lol

Hmm I am stumped. I doubt this is it, but try cearing your cache and cookies. that sometimes helps when funky problems pop up.

Back
Top Bottom