New ads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's curious. My v2.0 doesn't have the right col. turn off but yours does. Maybe because you're an Admin.

That's curious. My v2.0 doesn't have the right col. turn off but yours does. Maybe because you're an Admin.

Could be, I had it as a Mod, too. But, I wouldn't have thought of it working or not for Pacanis if you hadn't said something.

I must be having a brain fart here, Andy.
I found edit options (thank you), but the last thing I have listed is tagging options. I can't seem to find turn off right column, but I bet that will fix my and Bea's problems here. It's always that right side that has the ads (and apparently programs) that load themselves and start running.

Can you give me a screenshot?

I do not see the right side turn off option either but since I started using Firefox and the Adblocker I don't get the obnoxious commercial advertising. I get calm, mellow, serene DC information that I can ignore or not as I choose. I'm good!

I never thought of changing the skin. I'll look into that later, but thank you very much for helping me out in the meantime Princess.

Ahhh... found it!
I too cannot see the option to turn off right side in the v2 skin, but it is there in v1. And I like the looks of the old forum better anyway. I never did like plaid, lol.
Thanks again Andy and Fi.

Back
Top Bottom