New Cooking Network!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Frankly, I'll watch to see Bobby Flay, RR love them both.Some of the others i've seen in commercials make me want to change channels.
kades

Last edited:
:sick:

And here I thought we were friends kades, ;) sorry had throw this one in. :LOL:
We are, I'm trying to learn how to be good with grilling and bbq and I try to learn from guys who are good at it.
Glad you threw that in. See we can get along:LOL:
kades

Sorry Kades love ya but really RR???? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
Charlie and Mimi, I do enjoy some of her recipes. I'm a greens. person and some of her recipes are so easy and make life easier for me whtat with dialysis and watching grand kids. So that's why I've found some of her recipes just right. Now her voice and yakity chat bug me so It's not an evryday thing with me.You know you can learn form anyone, just hold your nose:LOL:
kadesma:)

Charlie and Mimi, I do enjoy some of her recipes. I'm a greens. person and some of her recipes are so easy and make life easier for me whtat with dialysis and watching grand kids. So that's why I've found some of her recipes just right. Now her voice and yakity chat bug me so It's not an evryday thing with me.You know you can learn form anyone, just hold your nose:LOL:
kadesma:)

Kades I know I know I know my daughter adores her, its just the voice that throws me... It's kinda like Anne Burell for my daughter, she can't stand her cause she says, oh I don't know how to do it in type but i'll try... Brown is good it gives you BIGGG flavor... God I know that didn't make sense but I crack myself up just thinking about it... :clap::clap::kiss::kiss: Love ya Kades...

Hating someone because of their voice is like hating them because of what color eyes they have. These are things that are beyond a persons control. RR did not pick her voice. She was born with it and aside from unnecessary surgery there is nothing she can do about it other than embrace it. I have one of her cookbooks and trained chef or not there are some gems in there. Her Pumpkin Polenta with Choriso is amazing and one that my entire family begs for whenever I mention it.

Kades I know I know I know my daughter adores her, its just the voice that throws me... It's kinda like Anne Burell for my daughter, she can't stand her cause she says, oh I don't know how to do it in type but i'll try... Brown is good it gives you BIGGG flavor... God I know that didn't make sense but I crack myself up just thinking about it... :clap::clap::kiss::kiss: Love ya Kades...
You too:) I hate to say this but I love Anne, I get tge broooooown and if you look at the food she produces wow they look sumptous. I guess she knows her beans because Mario always has her as a sous chef she when he cooks on Iron Chef. So we each love certain Chefs we like what's important, good food.;) As for RR she is talented and my problem is wanting to clear my throat when she talks. I sound much as she des now do to having an implant in to allow diyalisis.
hugs
kades

I saw an ad for the cooking channel on the food network last night. I'll have to reserve judgement until I can see some shows but I'm not excited.

:LOL: Kades, I'm just giving a hard time, common, who cares. ;) I'm sure she is good enough, otherwise how would she make it so big.

:LOL: Kades, I'm just giving a hard time, common, who cares. ;) I'm sure she is good enough, otherwise how would she make it so big.
Charlie D I know you were teasing. I loved it. Thanks for making me smile.
kades

Hating someone because of their voice is like hating them because of what color eyes they have. These are things that are beyond a persons control. RR did not pick her voice. She was born with it and aside from unnecessary surgery there is nothing she can do about it other than embrace it. I have one of her cookbooks and trained chef or not there are some gems in there. Her Pumpkin Polenta with Choriso is amazing and one that my entire family begs for whenever I mention it.

:LOL:;)GB, man you are way too serious. Chilex. ;) You only have to love your neighbor as yuorself, as good book says. It doesn't say anything about loving RR. :ROFLMAO:

GB, Charlie, I love to see joking and know that it's in good faith. You two make me proud to be a member here.
kades:)

It is great when you know the other person can take it. I know Charlie likes to dish it out. It works because he can take it in return. I love that about him!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom