New Forum - Meals In Minutes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
We have created a new forum those those who need to get meals on the table fast. It is called Meals In Minutes and is located under the General Cooking Forums heading on the forums page. This will be a very handy forum for those who work and have kids and only have a very short window of opportunity each night to make dinner or for people who do not have a lot of time at home and need suggestions for quick meals.

Well dang! You folks have been busy with the new forums lately :)

Very nice, thanks!
I bet I can even add useful info on that forum, quite unlike my usual nonsense!!!
:)

Look forward to everyone's post. I am always in need of quick weeknight meals.

very cool...
with Paul working two full time jobs and my full time job...hunting season...and such
I need quick and easy!

that's what I'm working on at our household, even us retired need ideas, thanks
for making it available

Meals in Minutes...

Now we agree. We want Meals in Minutes.

Let's go. Let's start posting the recipes to make this happen. I will try to find one. Aria

Very nice, thanks!
I bet I can even add useful info on that forum, quite unlike my usual nonsense!!!
:)

Its the obsession with cherries that does it..:-p

Good idea for a forum, I run into this problem all the time where I want the more sophisticated meals but don't have the time.

My favorite growing up was to dice hot dogs into pork and beans, LOL. The epitome of quick and easy!!

When we were brainstorming names for the new forum IC one of them was 29 minute meals :LOL:

This new forum has my name ALL over it!! Cooking for just one most of the time, I don't really like spending more time making the meal than I do eating it!! I save the more elaborate stuff for bulk meals or for guests.

Hey Suzi! Yeah I'm fine. I've been sitting in the DC Lounge waiting for someone to call by for the past couple of hours. You were there but I guess I missed you in passing! How's things?

Back
Top Bottom