Newbie Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfrkim

Assistant Cook
Please don't beat me up for this question :rolleyes: but where does the tag under your username come from? I only joined today & mine says "Assistant Cook" - I searched all over the site to find what this means. As I didn't assign it to myself I assumed it was given to newbies. I don't particularly like being only an "assistant cook" as I have sweated in my family's kitchen for some 25 years!! I have assumed that assignation depends upon site postage. Is that right? Is that how an "executive chef" or "sous chef" etc monicker is assigned?

Cheers SK :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (innnocent, aint I??)

surfr you're exactly right. after so many posts you'll be executive then sous. i don't know how many posts it takes, but if you post alot you'll be sous before you know it.

This is how it works:

0 posts = Assistant Cook
50 posts = Cook
100 posts = Senior Cook
500 posts = Sous Chef
1000 posts = Executive Chef
2500 posts = Certified Executive Chef
5000 posts = Certified Master Chef

Welcome to DC surfrkim!!

4.gif

Don't just utilize us...come join in the fun and games too - and post your favorite recipes! When yours is a "tried and true" recipe, make sure to put TNT in the subject line along with the recipe's name.

Welcome to our group..we all enjoy each other here..all good friends and enjoy each others posts and recipes..
Marge~Dove

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom