Newsletter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Hi all, I know everyone is wondering what happened to the newsletter. No, it is not going to be gone forever, just until Andy gets all this server stuff organized and has time to get it sent out. Thanks for being patient. And to those of you who are anxiously awaiting seeing your feature in print. Soon! I promise.

bullseye said:
What's the newsletter?
It's a community newsletter that comes out every other month or so. It features member recipes, a special cook of the month, tips, tecniques. It arrives in your mailbox, so watch for it. It's fun and informative, and gives us a glimpse of our "celeb" of the month.
kadesma:)

It's automatic? I have NEVER gotten one.

If it's not automatic, where do we go to sign up?

kadesma said:
It's a community newsletter that comes out every other month or so. It features member recipes, a special cook of the month, tips, tecniques. It arrives in your mailbox, so watch for it. It's fun and informative, and gives us a glimpse of our "celeb" of the month.
kadesma:)
Oh, thanks! Sometimes I forget that I've only been here a short time; I'll look forward to it when it resurfaces.

I`ve just had a look in my UserCP/Edit Options section, and I can`t see an option thingy to click on or select for it there either.

count me in though, I wouldn`t mind having a read of it also :)

I think what Alix is sayong is that we will get it, automatically, when the server issue is finally dealt with, we just have to wait......patiently! ;)

Yes lulu, thats what I am saying. For those of you who have never received one, just make sure that in your Profile you are accepting Admin email and you will get it.

YT2095 said:
I`ve just had a look in my UserCP/Edit Options section, and I can`t see an option thingy to click on or select for it there either.

count me in though, I wouldn`t mind having a read of it also :)

You've got "Receive Admin E-Mails" checked - so when it goes out you will get one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom