Ok, what just happened?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
goboenomo said:
You don't just make a link directly to the forum?
I'm a member of 5 other forums, so they are all on my favorites, directly linked to the sites forum. :) So I just click the next one when I'm done at one. :)

Yes. I link directly to this forum.

???????? What's your question/point, please. I was complimenting the folks here on the pics on the main page. Try reading the post in its' entirety. I'm not talking about bookmarking.

Last edited:
I thought you were just taking the long way of getting to the forum. Just trying to help. :)

Gogo there are many different ways to get to the same place and many different ways to use the system. Everyone has their own way. What works for one person will not always work for the next. There is not just one right way.

goboenomo said:
Why not?
Just type discusscooking.com as you normally would
then add /forums :)
Because I'm at WORK. /forums /community are blocked but I can get around them if I just go into the main site.

Learning new things [like navigating a changing website] staves off oldtimers disease. :rolleyes:

Actually my Dr. told me that learning to use your left hand for things you normally use your right for does help stave off oldtimers.

Also, why do some names in the "online users" have plus signs after them? Does that mean they are outside the US? I noticed Cliveb and Chef_Jen have them and they're outside the US.

Last edited:
GB said:
We are having discussions about possibly moving things back to the left side.

How are the discussions going? ( three days later) ok it's a holiday weekend :)

amber said:
Users online is now on the right side. Are you guys trying to mess me up? :LOL: Everything else is still on the left side as far as I can tell.
We are done messing with you now.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom