"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > Forum Admin: Tech Support & Announcements

Old 11-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #21
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
I did get rid of a blacked out pic that had shown up. There was one that was just awful, I let it go...hope it doesn't show back up.

There's one called, "Burger Bomb" that needs to be looked at...
I almost reported that burger bomb pic.
It almost had me missing work this morning and running to the store for cheese

Old 11-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #22
Certified Pretend Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
...There's one called, "Burger Bomb" that needs to be looked at...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacanis View Post
I almost reported that burger bomb pic.
It almost had me missing work this morning and running to the store for cheese

You guys are just jealous. You can't appreciate my burger bomb until you've experienced the steak bomb sandwich popular is some of the sub (sandwich) shops around here.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #23
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

I had just used up the burger I had thawed for a goulash when I came across it.

I'm not sure what's going on behind the scenes with the pics, but if there any that do not belong, just report it and we can handle it from there. Saves me having to go look for the one you are talking about.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #24
Certifiable Executive Chef

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
I thought I added a photo to the cooking cat but it showed up in the Misc cat. I didn't see a way to choose which cat a photo goes into. And why are the old photos first?
The category that your image will display in depends on what category your album has been assigned to.

Currently we have the following image categories:

Member photos
Cooking
Where we live....
The traveling Apron
Misc

When you set up albums in your profile, you can assign them to one of these categories. You can edit existing albums to change the category they are currently assigned to. Already existing albums were assigned to the Misc category, when we moved to this new set up. Msmofet, I edited your album to assign it to the cooking category.

Currently only images in albums that have been assigned to the cooking category are being displayed in the random rotation. As more members assign their albums to a category, we will see more pics in the rotation.

Remember: You can set up several albums and assign them to various categories. You can edit existing Albums as well and you can edit individual images to move them to a new location if desired.

We are still making small tweaks so please be patient. Your feedback is useful and being listened to, but changes are made cautiously so they may not appear instantly.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #25
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
The category that your image will display in depends on what category your album has been assigned to.

Currently we have the following image categories:

Member photos
Cooking
Where we live....
The traveling Apron
Misc

When you set up albums in your profile, you can assign them to one of these categories. You can edit existing albums to change the category they are currently assigned to. Already existing albums were assigned to the Misc category, when we moved to this new set up. Msmofet, I edited your album to assign it to the cooking category.

Currently only images in albums that have been assigned to the cooking category are being displayed in the random rotation. As more members assign their albums to a category, we will see more pics in the rotation.

Remember: You can set up several albums and assign them to various categories. You can edit existing Albums as well and you can edit individual images to move them to a new location if desired.

We are still making small tweaks so please be patient. Your feedback is useful and being listened to, but changes are made cautiously so they may not appear instantly.
I didn't set my album up in/from my profile. I clicked the member photos tab and clicked add album. I missed the drop down to choose a category.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #26
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

MsM, go to "User CP" and select "Pictures & Albums." Once there click on the album you want to include, up in the top right corner is an "Edit Album" link, click that and the drop down is at the top.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #27
Master Chef

Actually, I have a complain about the picks, but of a different sort. it is not that easy to add or to manupulate the picks in the albums. So, I've stopped adding picks there.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #28
Cook

When I try to view the front page picture at this url:

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums...cture1613.html

I get the following error message:

Quote:
Petek, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The other photos display correctly.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #29
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petek View Post
When I try to view the front page picture at this url:

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums...cture1613.html

I get the following error message:

The other photos display correctly.
I just tried that link and get the same error message.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #30
Chef Extraordinaire

Holy Cow!
The pictures just rotated again!
Got a non-food pic in there, the usual former member pic, and one from our own PF!

(I love bison steak)