Photos on the Forums Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So my reading comprehension has hit the porcelain receptacle...I understand now. Not sure what is going on with that, but they were working on something this morning...bet they knocked off for a meal.

Are the displayed pictures "Member photos?" I added a few tonight, or do you add photos elsewhere to be in rotation?

They appear to be from anyone who registered and created an album, so yes, technically they are from members.
The members' names used to show up after "Added by:" You could go check out their page and any other albums they might have, or if they had posted at all. A few days ago the members' names were removed for some reason. No one has really acknowledged it or given a reason.

The coder fella is still working on this, though he does have several other projects as well and they will not let me chain him to his desk. Something about inhumane treatment of coders (PETC gets upset).

PETC, lol... No coders were harmed in the formatting of this forum...

Thanks Frank. I wasn't sure the glitch was noticed in this thread or if it needed reported separately.

The coder fella is still working on this, though he does have several other projects as well and they will not let me chain him to his desk. Something about inhumane treatment of coders (PETC gets upset).

Is he still insisting on regular breaks, lunch and visiting his family? Sheesh! Next he will be asking to see sunshine.

Soooo... is the person who messed up the members' names back from vacation yet?
I hate blindly posting comments or questions not knowing if the member is even here anymore. Just sayin'.

I sometimes get booted off the photo when I try to figure out who it belongs to. If the picture isn't in a labelled album...punt!

i just got two separate warnings from mcafee about pages of food photos, being "blocked" for being unsafe sites. what can this be about? (mcafee is my new security provider for my new computer.)

i just got two separate warnings from mcafee about pages of food photos, being "blocked" for being unsafe sites. what can this be about? (mcafee is my new security provider for my new computer.)

Well I sure hope the fix isn't removing the members' names again :LOL:

Thanks for finally getting that fixed, DC. I hated asking questions to members that might not have been here for six years. Good job :)

Odd - can you post the urls of the pages that gave you errors or shoot me a Pm with that info?

Another possibility is that is your security settings are quite high an ad could be setting off that alert.

I just moved the posts... refresh your browser and try again. Or try the link from the portal.

somehow, the launch for the hot dog picture contest got stalled despite early entries that were nothing short of spectacular!!! please, if you have any hot dog pics to submit, let's try this one again. hot dogs are incredibly photogenic. put your hot dog pic next to one of a juicy steak, or pork chop, roasted chicken, etc.--amazing how those hot dogs stand up and out in most any sort of company, don't you think? hot dog addiction: let's picture it !!

sorry to report that there are still glitches with this hot dog picture thread. it kind of got buried with the xmas activities and all. but then i found it could not be retrieved using the "search" method for some reason. let's keep it going, guys, and send more of those great dog photos for us all to swoon and drool over!! :)

Back
Top Bottom