"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > Forum Admin: Tech Support & Announcements

Old 12-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #71
Chef Extraordinaire

Soooo... is the person who messed up the members' names back from vacation yet?
I hate blindly posting comments or questions not knowing if the member is even here anymore. Just sayin'.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #72
Everymom

I sometimes get booted off the photo when I try to figure out who it belongs to. If the picture isn't in a labelled album...punt!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #73
Executive Chef

i just got two separate warnings from mcafee about pages of food photos, being "blocked" for being unsafe sites. what can this be about? (mcafee is my new security provider for my new computer.)
Old 12-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #74
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitauta View Post
i just got two separate warnings from mcafee about pages of food photos, being "blocked" for being unsafe sites. what can this be about? (mcafee is my new security provider for my new computer.)
Well I sure hope the fix isn't removing the members' names again

Thanks for finally getting that fixed, DC. I hated asking questions to members that might not have been here for six years. Good job
Old 12-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #75
Certifiable Executive Chef

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitauta View Post
Odd - can you post the urls of the pages that gave you errors or shoot me a Pm with that info?

Another possibility is that is your security settings are quite high an ad could be setting off that alert.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #76
Master Chef

OOPS I think something went wrong. I clicked the Hot Dog Picture Contest. thread link from my CP and was taken here BUT the hot dog pics are gone.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #77
Master Chef

Site Administrator

I just moved the posts... refresh your browser and try again. Or try the link from the portal.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:03 AM   #78
Executive Chef

somehow, the launch for the hot dog picture contest got stalled despite early entries that were nothing short of spectacular!!! please, if you have any hot dog pics to submit, let's try this one again. hot dogs are incredibly photogenic. put your hot dog pic next to one of a juicy steak, or pork chop, roasted chicken, etc.--amazing how those hot dogs stand up and out in most any sort of company, don't you think? hot dog addiction: let's picture it !!
Old 12-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #79
Executive Chef

sorry to report that there are still glitches with this hot dog picture thread. it kind of got buried with the xmas activities and all. but then i found it could not be retrieved using the "search" method for some reason. let's keep it going, guys, and send more of those great dog photos for us all to swoon and drool over!! :)