Picture on your Posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: Poor Isabella with her hat on. If looks could kill. She sure is cute.

Time for lunch?

This is the test.
Charlie
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
Hurray! It worked!

A B I G Thank you to GB! :LOL:

Now maybe I can get to work and put up some interesting messages.

I've been spending as lot of time with the FoodSaver Group.
Maybe I can vacuum some of the recieps I get from this site.

My first try was to vacuum left over Cheese Cake that my son-in-law made for Christmas.
I'm sure it will taste just as good SQUASHED. Sure makes a small package vcuumed! :P

Charlie

Looking good Charlie :)

For vacuum packing the cheesecake, as I am sure you figured out by now, freeze it first. I would probably freeze it overnight. Then the next day you can vacuum pack it and it will not crush. I learned that the hard way (a few times). Well I say I learned it, but I really didn't. I just froze a banana cake that I put in the freezer for only a couple of hours first. It shrank to about half its size :)

You can see several pictures of me on our web site.

Web%20porkwin.jpg

www.ebsbbq.com

That was at the Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue Contest and we placed in 5th in chicken and pork. Don't remember which one that was.

Hope you visit the web site, and check out the food pictures.

My first try was to vacuum left over Cheese Cake that my son-in-law made for Christmas.
I'm sure it will taste just as good SQUASHED. Sure makes a small package vcuumed! :P

Hungry, As we speak I have 4 pakages of vacuumed Cheesecake Factory cheescake in my freezer. It does taste just as good squashed. I froze the cheesecake first and then I vacuum sealed it so it wouldn't get as squashed..

I've got to get a food saver!!!! wasabi - I LOVE frozen cheesecake - just let it melt in your mouth one luscious bite at a time! :oops:

:LOL: Or just apply it directly to your hips. That's where my cheesecakes end up eventually.

How did we get from A Picture On Your Post to cheesecake???????

As you see each time my post shows up, so do I. that is what I ment by a picture on your post. Doesn't anyone else want to do that so we all know who is posting?
Marge

RE imagehack photo hosting

GB said:
The best way I have found is to use an image hosting website. HERE is a good one..
The link to www.imageshack.us looks good - almost too good to be true. I'm thinking of using it. What is your experienc with it? Are there any down sides to registering on that site (will I get junk mail, unsolicited ads?, that kind of thing?)

BTW, I did read their privacy policy but they also say "These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning."

TIA

Re: RE imagehack photo hosting

Anonymous said:
GB said:
The best way I have found is to use an image hosting website. HERE is a good one..
The link to www.imageshack.us looks good - almost too good to be true. I'm thinking of using it. What is your experienc with it? Are there any down sides to registering on that site (will I get junk mail, unsolicited ads?, that kind of thing?)

BTW, I did read their privacy policy but they also say "These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning."

TIA

It is not required to register to use the site. You should not get and span, spyware, junk mail or anything. You can just drop your photo into it and it will give you the code you need to use depending on how you want to use the photo (sending a link to friends, posting on a chat site, making a thumbnail, etc.).

I have only had positive experiences with that site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom