Picture on your Posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
I miss the What Do You Look like thread we started...if we can't keep it going guys, how about re-sizing your picture and keeping it on your post?
Any comments???

I'd love that..
I managed to figure out how to put the heart under my name but,
I can't seem to add any photo or graphics to this box. Help!!!!

pdswife1 said:
I'd love that..
I managed to figure out how to put the heart under my name but,
I can't seem to add any photo or graphics to this box. Help!!!!
When GB comes on, he can help you. He's good with pics.

The best way I have found is to use an image hosting website. HERE is a good one. All you need to do is save the image you want to post to your desktop or some other place on your computer where you can find it, then go to the website I just posted. Use the browse button to find the pic you just saved. Then click the Host It button. A screen will pop up which will give you a bunch of codes. One of them will be specifically for posting on message boards like this one. Then all you need to do is copy that code and paste it into a message here and your picture should show up once you post the message. If you still have trouble then let me know and I will try to walk you through it better.

Elf! How many times do I have to tell you to turn Isabella over! all the blood is running into her ears! Poor baby, I'll just have to come get her and bring her back home with me.
:LOL: :LOL:

What happened Herman??

Now both pics and both messages are posted.

Ole, HUNGRY is calling you to dinner. :D

Back to the drawing board!! :LOL:

I really wanted this smaller and to be displayed by my name when posting messages.

Charlie

Come on guys, I was serious about a picture off you.. :( that way we know who is posting by what they look like. Be nice or grandma Marge will be upset..she just wants to know all of you by YOUR sweet faces..Please........
Marge

img_75627_0_410b44bf6979b2c38cfdc3b4d67f2a2c.gif
Max, hope you're on the mend.

Now you have the idea Elf..but we want YOUR cute picture...I think Max is the greatest but doubt that he would want us looking at him in pain..poor guy. Isabella is so loving..always giving kisses.
What about the one of the 4 of us in Napa? That was a good one of you and your DH. ( I call him the Bear because of his size and our little Elf.

Well, isn't this a handsome foursome!!!!! - I know it's a huge picture but it was so dark - I haven't figured out how to correct that yet! Why it almost looks like Napa Valley!!!! 8)

NapaValley.jpg

lol - I don't know why I was guest - I can't stay logged in!!!!! I'm very happy I'm in a shadow!!!! :oops:

That was a wonderful day!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom