PMs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i do all three. :chef:

i use epi's and recipezaar's recipe boxes, and the really good, tnt (by me)one's get stored on hard drive. the really really good one's get printed out.

So how do you know where to look for a recipe? It could be in 4 different places. If it;s in epi's recipe box AND is really reqally good, is it in two places?

yup. the really really good one's are in 3 places: hard copy, hard drive, and the respective website's recipe box.

the really good one's are in 2 places. hard drive and recipe box.

(((Buckytom))) I just tried to give you good karma and I couldn't but, here's the reason why- Your quote from the song Everlong brought back good memories of my son Jymm, this was one of the songs his band would play that I actually enjoyed another favorite of mine was Glycerine-I guess I could've pmed this to you but, thanks all the same.Much love and energy, a teary eyed Vicki

That's OK, VickiQ. Glycerine is one of my favorite songs, too.
"Don't let the days go by....."

Interesting though how many use their computers for recipe storage. I'm more of a grab a piece of paper and set it on the counter kind of guy, although I did just make a dressing for cole slaw reading it off my laptop.
Of course because I was on battery power the screen went to sleep on me too soon :LOL:

Done Andy. As soon as I finished in the kitchen.
What I'd like to find the setting for though is NOT having the screen turn off if it's plugged in. I have everything set to Never, and still I need to wake it up sometimes and tap my login even though I don't have a password set. Sometimes I even need to tap the power button to get it out of hibernation. A call to Dell might be in order.

(((Buckytom))) I just tried to give you good karma and I couldn't but, here's the reason why- Your quote from the song Everlong brought back good memories of my son Jymm, this was one of the songs his band would play that I actually enjoyed another favorite of mine was Glycerine-I guess I could've pmed this to you but, thanks all the same.Much love and energy, a teary eyed Vicki

karma rightbackatcha, vicki.

it's always surprising how connected we all are. i don't know why we don't see that more often. :)

i'm still waiting for listerine mouthwash to be advertised using that song.

you know it's gonna happen.

lis-ter-een!

Back
Top Bottom