Polls, where should they be located?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where do you think the polls should be located?

• Other ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SierraCook

Master Chef
I really miss having the polls visible on the left side of the page that we are viewing. Does anyone else agree? It was really fun to see the polls and what everyone else voted. Or it would be nice to have the current poll located on the portal page. So, I have created a poll to see what you all think. You can vote for:

1. Leave the polls like they are now.

2. Return to having the polls more visible.

3. Locate the current poll on the portal page.

4. Other

Thank-you for raising this point Sierra, I've thought the same thing myself. It was so handy to see the most up to date poll on the homepage...I miss it too :)

I don't understand how we would change them so I just said leave them.

Cameron

I liked them on the main page too. Sometimes I don't always get the new posts. Some of the threads have new posts but have been taken off when I click on new posts.

Piccolina said:
Thank-you for raising this point Sierra, I've thought the same thing myself. It was so handy to see the most up to date poll on the homepage...I miss it too :)

So, maybe we could convince the admin. folks or Andy to bring the polls back to the portal page. MJ or GB if you could run this by Andy or whomever it needs to be, I would really appreciate it. I really miss having the poll visible on the portal page. Thanks!! :)

SierraCook said:
So, maybe we could convince the admin. folks or Andy to bring the polls back to the portal page. MJ or GB if you could run this by Andy or whomever it needs to be, I would really appreciate it. I really miss having the poll visible on the portal page. Thanks!! :)
I put the polls back on the portal page like they were before.:)

Back
Top Bottom