Problem loading mobile app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cindercat

Sous Chef
Is there a problem with the Android app right now? I've been trying to log in off and on for 3 days but only get "Contacting remote site" and a nonending wait. I can log into the full site through google, but it isn't the easiest to navigate on this little screen.

Cindercat said:
Is there a problem with the Android app right now? I've been trying to log in off and on for 3 days but only get "Contacting remote site" and a nonending wait. I can log into the full site through google, but it isn't the easiest to navigate on this little screen.

When I have problems with the iPad/iPhone DC app, I remove it and reinstall it. That usually does the trick. I wonder if that would work for your Android.

Last edited:
Cindercat, Dawgluver,

That was the problem I seemed to be having in addition, to the logging in process, which seemed to have erased my name and password, or has been removed --- Now it seems okay.

I am baffled by all this technology and I have learnt quite a bit, however, it is mind daunting sometimes.

Kind regards Ladies.
Margi.

I guess it needed to be threatened with an uninstall because it works now without it, but I'll remember that if it happens again. Thanks!!

No intent to hijack this thread but while we're on the subject???

I use DROID razor and the problem I have is that a private message is indicated but the inbox is empty.

Any thoughts?

Hmm. Can you log into the regular site (not app), click on user CP, and see if you have a message that way?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom