Problem with the DC App on iOS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
When I try to open the iPhone app for DC, it opens and immediately closes. I trashed the app and downloaded another copy with the same results.

I'm having the same problem, Andy, both on my iPad and iPhone. Have reported it.

I've tried several hard resets, as well as deleting and reinstalling the app many times. Not sure what's going on.

Yay!!! The app is back!

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Ruh roh. The app is doing funny things. It won't let me see individual posts. It was working fine an hour ago.

Now the app is totally shot. It won't let me do anything, a pop-up keeps saying try again later.

My iPhone app is now working! The iPad app still is telling me to try again later.

My iPhone app is now working! The iPad app still is telling me to try again later.

Ha! The app quit working right on my old Android phone. It didn't work on my new Android phone. I quit trying to use it and only thought to try again when I saw this thread. Now it even seems to quote.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Last edited:
This is weird. The DC app is back working on iPad, but only in wifi mode, not on Verizon LTE mode, which I like to use instead of wifi since it's so much faster. Oh well, at least the app works now! Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom