Problems With Site.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was down again!!

I posted on some of my other cooking sites and facebook.

does anyone have a clue why the site keeps going down? if someone said why? i must have missed it. my computer itself was down for two days. dear charlie had chewed the wire again. phone guy fixed and we moved some furniture so hopefully he can't get to it. he is a very busy cat. he is so huge i have to keep reminding myself he is only 7 months old.

does anyone have a clue why the site keeps going down? if someone said why? i must have missed it. my computer itself was down for two days. dear charlie had chewed the wire again. phone guy fixed and we moved some furniture so hopefully he can't get to it. he is a very busy cat. he is so huge i have to keep reminding myself he is only 7 months old.

My Smudge is a wire chewer...drives us nuts, we have to keep the office door closed. All other wires are along the ceiling and we have to watch her carefully to make sure she's not hiding out behind the TV. I'm surprised she hasn't electrocuted herself by now.

Latte' just lays on my charger...it's warm.:LOL:

Probably server related, bad weather. I started prepping the Master bedroom so we can paint it.

Last time we had a puppy get caught chewing wires she met Mr. Penny Can.. Tossed it at her feet if I caught her. She only tried once after that. Gave her something she could have.

It's nice to own my own front door again without a dog charging at it knocking me around. :LOL:

Probably server related, bad weather. I started prepping the Master bedroom so we can paint it.

Last time we had a puppy get caught chewing wires she met Mr. Penny Can.. Tossed it at her feet if I caught her. She only tried once after that. Gave her something she could have.

It's nice to own my own front door again without a dog charging at it knocking me around. :LOL:

Tossing penny cans and using the spray bottle just make Smudge sneakier about it...she is one willful cat. Half the time she gets caught just thinking about getting in trouble, because she starts griping about being caught. Have you ever gotten a look of death from a cat? When she's not thinking about doing what she shouldn't she's a great cat...:glare:

A spray bottle of water works well too.:LOL:

Are other people getting email notifications of new posts? Mine stopped about four hours ago. (Last one time stamped 16:20 EST)

It happened to me a while back, maybe a month ago.

I always check the new posts on DC before I check my email, so when they all starting coming in again, I realized that by reading the posts first, they were redundant so I just opted out of the whole email thing.

I just got the OOPS!! error when I refreshed the page, did another refresh and it loaded.

Back
Top Bottom