Re What is your favorite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Suggestion/Question re what is your favorite, i.e. food, dish, ingredient etc.

Can we keep those kinds of questions/threads/posts in the off-topic chat? One of my concerns is that members' submitted recipes can get buried within the chatter and members seeking help/ideas for recipes in the recipe catagory may be buried and go unanswered. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
That's a good idea, Mish. I hadn't even noticed the forum that it was in. I just assumed it was in off topic. I just hit on new posts and see what's new instead of going into each forum and sub forums.

We actually need to keep things in the forums they belong. If there is a thread about your favorite pasta then that needs to be in the pasta forum as they really are not off topic.

I figured that "What's your favorite..." was more like a game and that the food forums were more for recipes and questions on cooking them. Okay, I guess I'm wrong. No problem :)

There seems to be a few different ways of thinking about this. I am going to take this off line and discuss with the other helpers/admins and we will get back to you with an answer soon. Thanks guys :)

just my 2 cents (probably not even worth that much): i agree with mish. "my favourites" are more banter than specific questions, recipes, or techniques, so it should be in a chatty type category.

so noted.... :) is that where we put the polls as well? or do we still keep those polls in the topic of choice?

Back
Top Bottom