Site offline late Thursday, March 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right now is the first time I've been able to get on since the site went off last night. The message I kept getting was "We're performing routine maintenance."

I just figured whatever they were doing took longer or they added more functions.
You're right. The message I got was about maintenance, not about databases.

I have been getting this message periodically today.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Repeat of what I said a few posts ago:

Sometimes there are glitches when something new and better is installed.

I'll amend that to there's almost always glitches when something new and better is installed!

Right now is the first time I've been able to get on since the site went off last night. The message I kept getting was "We're performing routine maintenance."

I just figured whatever they were doing took longer or they added more functions.

I'm surprised to see my own post.

After I posted it, the site wouldn't let me back. I'm visiting from our desktop computer. I can't access DC from my laptop. I'm still told on my laptop that maintenance is still ongoing.

I was hoping that yesterday's work would solve the "not responding" issue but it hasn't. I've been out of action all day because of it and last week it went on for nearly 7 days.

I've been getting a lot of "Parse Error" and "Connection Error, Response Timed Out" and I've had to do more hard restarts than usual....

Last edited:
The search function isn't working for me. I searched on "sausage" and it came up without any hits. Anyone else having this problem?

I am sorry, and I do apologize, but I cannot be without this website for an hour.

This will cause me very much mental stress and if it goes offline for that long, I may be forced to use sharp measures.

You will force me to play with my cats, read a nice book, write in my journal of how mean you are, clean my bathroom, play-wrestle with Azia, call Carl and Laki, work on a new song on my guitar, write letters to my family and some of the Catina crew and my Gizzi, eat some candy, or worse, join a Russian bride chat room.
I hope the management of this website understands how horrible this is for some members. I may become emotionally scarred for the rest of my life.

That was funny, yes? HA!!

I'll be looking forward to the nice changes. Thank you so very much!

With love,
~Cat

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good one Cat! :angel:

The search function isn't working for me. I searched on "sausage" and it came up without any hits. Anyone else having this problem?

I had a problem this morning, but I thought it was me. I was searching for curry and Japanese curry, no hits.
Me too. I used "Search This Thread" for "lava" and it was in the previous post, but the search came back with no results.

Back
Top Bottom