Software upgrade...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
Please excuse the mess. I am in the process of upgrading the software that runs our site and have a bunch of template tweaks to make in the next couple of days... I will post updates as this week progresses...

If you have forgotten your password, please click HERE to request a password reminder.

The new software requires you to log in again.

Last edited:
i don't know if this has anything to do with the upgrade, but my computer sure seems a little bit faster. cool !

I have had to log in FOUR times today.... even though I have ticked the 'remember me' button.... AAAARGH.:cool:

is the add to reputation button like karma now? If so, yippy skippy 'cuz my computer was cranky and wouldn't let me do that before....
shannon in KS said:
cool! Seeing lotsa new features! Hope everything is going smoothly!!! :)

shannon in KS said:
cool! Seeing lotsa new features! Hope everything is going smoothly!!! :)
Andy is working hard to get all the bugs out of the system

If you see anything we missed, please post here.

Thanks.:)

Why can't I find "quick links"?

I can't seem to find quick links. Where is it? How to I mark posts "read" if I can't find it?

Doing a great job guys.
Would it be possible to put a list of "administrators online" list with the current mods?

Somehow a thread I wrote popped up twice on off topic chat (I probably bounced the key when sending). And I cannot find an administrator to remove one.

Thanks again. Looks good.

quick question:LOL: Is one of the bugs, causing me to have to sign in each time plus sometimes in the middle of submitting a reply? Sorry if I'm making more work or causing you grief..

thanks,
kadesma

kadesma said:
quick question:LOL: Is one of the bugs, causing me to have to sign in each time plus sometimes in the middle of submitting a reply? Sorry if I'm making more work or causing you grief..

thanks,
kadesma

kadesma, are you checking the "remember me" box when you log in?
I forgot that for 2 days and couldn't figure out why I had to keep signing in. If you check the box, it should activate your cookies and keep the info for you to come back to.

Cool upgrades...:)

I noticed that my subscribed threads have not been emailed to me for the past two nights...I'm sure it's connected to the changes.

texasgirl said:
kadesma, are you checking the "remember me" box when you log in?
I forgot that for 2 days and couldn't figure out why I had to keep signing in. If you check the box, it should activate your cookies and keep the info for you to come back to.
I'm pretty sure I did, but if it happens again, I'll make sure to re-do it...Thanks Texas:)

kadesma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom