Spam in PMs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Hello everyone, recently we have been hit with spammers who are just sending PMs and not posting directly on the boards. If you receive something from someone you don't know and are suspicious of it please forward it to a Mod or Admin member IMMEDIATELY.

The most recent person banned was under the name "Admin". Yes I know, we didn't have that one sewn up...oops.

Thanks all for helping us to keep spam in any form (except canned!) off the boards.

Hello everyone, recently we have been hit with spammers who are just sending PMs and not posting directly on the boards. If you receive something from someone you don't know and are suspicious of it please forward it to a Mod or Admin member IMMEDIATELY.

The most recent person banned was under the name "Admin". Yes I know, we didn't have that one sewn up...oops.

Thanks all for helping us to keep spam in any form (except canned!) off the boards.

Thanks, Alix. I got one for an "ecookbook." I didn't think to forward it to you...I just deleted it.

When you open a PM there is a reply button or a Forward button at the bottom. Just hit forward and enter the names of the people you want to send it to separated by a semi colon.

yeah, the ecookbook was sent to me too. i deleted it & informed administration.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom