"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > Forum Admin: Tech Support & Announcements

Old 04-05-2006, 08:42 PM   #51
Senior Cook

Send a message via MSN to BrianMorin Send a message via Yahoo to BrianMorin Send a message via Skype™ to BrianMorin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB
Spellbound is the one for Firefox. It is a little complicated to install so show this link to DH. If you are using Firefox 1.5.0.1 don't bother downloading it, but if you are using an earlier version then it should work.
I'm using 1.5.0.1 and it does not work... Your absolutly right.

Aad Sach Sing

- "History is a set of lies agreed upon" - Napoleon Bonaparte
- "History is the lie commonly agreed upon," - Voltaire
- Quis cusodiet ipsos custodes? - Who will guarde the guards? (Latin expression)
BrianMorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 08:44 PM   #52
Senior Cook

Send a message via MSN to BrianMorin Send a message via Yahoo to BrianMorin Send a message via Skype™ to BrianMorin
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmaniac13
I surely wish there could be a bilingual spellchecker... I use Italian and English both, often both mixed up in a same document, thus if my spell checker is set on Italian all of my english word is marked, and vise versa... it got very annoying and I stopped using it. Now I just have my online dictionary handy on my desktop...

I have the same thing happening here. I use English and French and have to switch my keyboard all the time.

Aad Sach Sing

- Quis cusodiet ipsos custodes? - Who will guarde the guards? (Latin expression)
Old 04-05-2006, 08:45 PM   #53
Senior Cook

It's been a laugh. Have a good night.

Aad Sach Sing

Old 04-06-2006, 05:11 PM   #54
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMorin
Wasabi

Could you tell me how your set up to post with pictures? It looks like you have to put the image on a server first and put the address in the
Code:
[img]http:www.whatever.com/imagename.jpg[/img]
or some such thing. Am I close?

Oh just thought you might like to know that your image is no longer on your server it seems...
Hi BrianMorin,

I use Photobucket to store my pics, etc. They have the codes all set up for you. Very easy to use. I rearranged my photo albums in PB, that's why some of my images are not showing. You can also try ImageShack.

I was using Firefox for al long time and then it started acting weird on me. I had to go back to Safari, but I miss the spellcheck in Firefox. Now I just use my Franklin spelling ace.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:04 PM   #55
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB
If you do not feel like downloading anything then you can also use this spellcheck site.

Thanks. Looks good.

Aad Sach Sing

Old 04-06-2006, 06:17 PM   #56
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi
Hi BrianMorin,

I use Photobucket to store my pics, etc. They have the codes all set up for you. Very easy to use. I rearranged my photo albums in PB, that's why some of my images are not showing. You can also try ImageShack.

I was using Firefox for al long time and then it started acting weird on me. I had to go back to Safari, but I miss the spellcheck in Firefox. Now I just use my Franklin spelling ace.
Thanks Wasabi, I've taken note and will check them out.

Thanks

Aad Sach Sing