Sub Forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raine

Executive Chef
Thanks! Those are great! Will recipes from the main forums be moved to the sub forums, can that be done? Need volunteers?

Rainee said:
Thanks! Those are great! Will recipes from the main forums be moved to the sub forums, can that be done? Need volunteers?
We are going to mass move the specific recipes out of the main forums soon. It will take some time. We are working hard on improving things around here...:cool:

Rough Sunday morning. I did a thorough cleaning of the fridge, swapped out one washing for another one (not as easy as it sounds, there were problems) and did our taxes. I am spent :(

GB said:
Rough Sunday morning. I did a thorough cleaning of the fridge, swapped out one washing for another one (not as easy as it sounds, there were problems) and did our taxes. I am spent :(

GB you deserve a 'foot-up-on-the-footstool-format' including the glass of wine and a prepared meal. I do not know which of those two chores would be the worst, but both two on the same day, over and above the call of duty.

Spotted a small flaw in the new system :mrgreen:

I wanted to post a copy of a Nigella Lawson recipe for a rice pudding. There is no longer a relevant sub-fora for puddings in the desserts section. Could that be added?

Sorry to add to your workload, people :mrgreen:

PS I've put the pudding recipe in the Rice and Pasta forum, would one of you be an angel and move it when the pudding sub-fora is available?

Many thanks.

Hi Ishbel,

You can actually still post in the original forum if something does not fit in one of the sub forums. Just click into Desserts, Sweets and Baking and then scroll down below the sub forums and you will see the original forum you can use.

I will go move that post for you now :)

Thanks, GB. I keep telling you all - I am technically-challenged - that's my excuse anyway! :mrgreen:

LOL, well what you (think) you lack in technical abilities you sure make up for with wonderful recipes :)

GB said:
Ohhhh that glass of wine sounds perfect right now. I think I will take you up on that :)

comming right up GB, and I shall provide brie mixed with gorgonzola and rolled in chopped roasted Oregon hazelnuts and crustini, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom